You came here to collaborate with leaders and learn about the pandemic’s impact on our industry. But how do you spark these critical conversations? It all starts with a braindate. Braindates are about sharing knowledge. They are one-on-one or group conversations (of up to five people).
Follow the steps below to schedule a complimentary Leadership braindate. Once you book, you’ll join them at the proposed time for a virtual one-on-one or group conversation.
How it Works
- Log into the NIC Leadership braindate platform: niccovid.braindate.com using the e-mail address to which your invitation e-mail was sent.
- If you have participated in a previous NIC braindate, the password you used previously is still valid.
- If you have not participated in a previous NIC braindate you will be prompted to set up a password.
- Explore the Market – where you can create a braindate or join an existing braindate.
If you haven’t received a formal invitation to join the NIC Leadership braindate on COVID-19 and you would like participate, follow the instructions below.
- Go to niccovid.braindate.com
- Click on “Sign Up” in the top right corner; enter the activation code nicbraindate
- You will be prompted to enter your email address and create a password
NIC is pleased to offer this virtual platform so that you can connect and learn from one another during this unprecedented time. Have a question about access? Email email@example.com for assistance.