The NIC Community Connector™
As a registrant of the 2020 NIC Fall Conference, you get first access to our newly custom-developed online community to connect with peers year-round in the seniors housing and care industry. Think of it as the LinkedIn for our sector.
The NIC Community Connector™ allows you to:
- Engage with decision makers across the seniors housing and care industry,
- Connect based on common interests and mutual needs,
- Facilitate collaborations,
- Develop partnerships, and
- Achieve efficiency in business goals.
We know how essential relationships are to your business and developed this resource with that in mind. You can only access the NIC Community Connector™ prior to 2021 with a 2020 NIC Fall Conference registration.
Check out the NIC Community Connector™ video below for a snapshot of its features!
Ready to register for the NIC Community Connector? Follow these basic steps so you will be set to access the platform when it opens on September 22!
1) Make sure you are registered for the 2020 NIC Fall Conference.
2) Look out for a “Register for the NIC Community Connector*” message from NCCSupport@nic.org.
*Please note: You should receive this within an hour of registering for the conference (be sure to check your SPAM or e-mail filters). If you do not receive it, please contact us at NCCSupport@nic.org.
3) Click “get started now” in the e-mail and register.
4) Check your e-mail on September 22 for a “Welcome to the NIC Community Connector” message from NCCSupport@nic.org.
– You will receive your username and access link to log in and complete your profile, set your communication settings and browse the platform.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Patricia Hardy, NIC Community Engagement Manager, at NCCSupport@nic.org.