The “Essential Virtual Experience” is a new means to build knowledge and relationships. Now your entire team can conveniently attend the “go to” event of the year, then build the relationships they need with the NIC Community Connector™ year-round.
2020 NIC Fall Conference
The premier annual event in seniors housing and care properties is more essential than ever. Spread across two convenient and schedule-friendly weeks, the virtual experience boasts over 50+ national thought-leaders, a fully developed three-track program featuring informative education sessions, and a cutting-edge networking platform that promises to deliver real business results, well beyond the month of October.
Amid a historic pandemic, markets are in disruption as political, environmental, and socio-economic factors drive rapid, significant change. While ‘the NIC’ Fall Conference is virtual, the need for the latest data, thought-leadership, strategic insights, and connections, is as real as ever. Don’t miss this unique opportunity to stay ahead of the disruption.
Convenient, on-demand access, and lower cost, introduces the possibility that many more team members within a given organization can participate without heavily reducing operations and productivity. Review the Final Program to plan your conference experience. No need to sign up for sessions however you can schedule braindates now.
Use the video tutorial below for tips on how to navigate your way through the virtual platform.
Unmatched Thought-Leadership During Education Week (Oct 6-8)
- Access 40+ informative, relevant, and thought-provoking sessions
- Learn from 50+ experts and business leaders
- Choose from 3 Tracks focused on Managing Margins and Realizing Returns
Unique Connections During Connections Week (Oct 13-15)
- Interact meaningfully with new and existing peers, experts, and leaders
- Join peer-to-peer sessions based on curated hot topics
Exclusive Access to the new NIC Community Connector™ Networking Platform
- Engage with decision makers across the industry
- Connect on common interests and mutual needs
- Gain complimentary access through December 31