Secure a Daily Dedicated Huddle Space
For this conference, NIC is introducing the option to reserve daily a dedicated Huddle Space. These reservable sections of the Networking Lounge offer an effective place to conduct your meetings as they provide a table, seating for six, power outlets, and storage for materials.
Huddle Spaces are available to reserve for each day of the conference. As is the case throughout the designated event space and including the Networking Lounge, Huddle Spaces can be accessed only by badged conference attendees. Huddle Spaces are limited and available for reservation on a first-come, first-served basis.
Huddle Space Days and Times
- Wednesday, March 4, 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. – $6,000
- Thursday, March 5, 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. – $6,000
- Friday, March 6, 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – $2,500
Reserve Your Huddle Space
Your Brand Here
NIC will print and display on the day(s) you have reserved your corporate logo immediately outside your dedicated Huddle Space. To maintain uniformity and a pleasant, uncluttered Networking Lounge environment, NIC prohibits the use of all other display materials outside Huddle Spaces. Once your Huddle Space is reserved, a member of the NIC staff will contact you to obtain your corporate logo for printing.
Networking Lounge Etiquette
The Networking Lounge is designed to facilitate attendee interactions, in an organic, business-friendly environment. Attendees are requested to observe good networking etiquette, while observing the following policies:
- The only company signage or display materials permitted are those posted by NIC
- The space must remain accessible and available at all times to all fellow conference attendees
- Networking Lounges are accessible by only badged conference attendees
Please direct any questions to Jill Gately, Director, Event Operations.