NIC Fall Experience Provides Platforms for Senior Housing & Care Businesses to Evolve in Face of Covid-19
Online Conference and NIC Community Connector™, a new tool to make connections to get business done, will provide wealth of critical learnings, networking opportunities, and expert commentary
As the COVID-19 pandemic has greatly challenged the senior housing and care sector for the past six months, the NIC Fall Experience, consisting of the 2020 NIC Fall Conference—held online October 6-8 and October 13-15 and hosted by the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) —and the NIC Community Connector™, will focus on actionable strategies to respond to the pandemic and adapt for the future and will provide unique opportunities for new business connections with fellow sector leaders. Read more.
All media requests for NIC should be directed to McCabe Message Partners. A McCabe representative will share your request with an appropriate NIC spokesperson for a timely response.
Phone: 202-868-4829 (Sarah Schmidt) or 202-868-4808 (Paul Skowronek)
- Cautious Optimism for Seniors Housing with Beth Mace, Chief Economist at NIC
- Description – On this episode of Commercial Investment Real Estate, Chief Economist at the National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care, Beth Mace details the challenges and opportunities for seniors housing in the wake of the COVID pandemic. The market sector, as she puts it, is a hybrid of multifamily, hospitality, and health care, so investors and operators must be knowledgeable and agile to succeed as demand begins to grow after the initial shutdown.
- NICs Impact to Senior Living with Brian Jurutka
- Description – In this episode of The Inner Circle of Senior Living, show host Scott McCorvie discusses NIC’s impact to the senior living industry with NIC CEO Brian Jurutka. Brian shares the history and evolution of NIC, NIC’s response to COVID-19, the upcoming fall experience, and so much more.
- iTunes Link
- Google Play Link
- Bridge the Gap episode featuring NIC CEO, Brian Jurutka – Coming Soon!
- NIC Fall Conference Goes Virtual – Is It Worth It? By Steve Moran of Senior Living Foresight
- Who’s attending the 2020 NIC Fall Conference?
- Scenario planning is a powerful financial tool for senior living operators: Mace
- Exclusive: NIC chief economist shares 6 ways COVID-19 could affect senior living