NIC IS ESSENTIAL
For decades, data, connections, and insights from ‘The NIC’ have fueled investors, owners, and operators to adopt new strategies or adapt existing practices to changing times.
The 2023 NIC Fall Conference speakers will share the latest information on the state of the industry, the economy, and capital market trends, as well as evidence-based solutions and concrete strategies that attendees can leverage for success.
This year’s program offers ten not-to-be-missed sessions—designed to inform, inspire and provide actionable insights that will help drive your business success in the years to come.
All sessions will take place on the Main Stage in the Sheraton Grand Chicago Ballroom, on Level 4. Attendees will enjoy comfortable seating in the main stage ballroom, or around the corner in our livestreaming lounge.
Sessions will cover:
- Creative Capital Relationships
- Inclusive Workforce Practices
- Economic and Policy Influences
- Management Companies’ Evolution
- A Deep Dive into The Debt Markets
- The Next Generation Consumer
- The Current Skilled Nursing Environment
- Capital Markets and Valuations
- Advances in Alzheimer’s Research
Check back frequently for program updates—including speaker announcements and details regarding discussion formats.