In a post-pandemic world, it will take insight and vision to be successful.
The 2021 NIC Fall Conference educational programming spans across all three days of the conference—offering stand-alone, not-to-be-missed sessions on the topics and issues that will shape your organizations for years to come. Join interactive discussions to hear insights and perspectives from nationally prominent thought-leaders, industry veterans, and policy makers on topics including:
- Capital for operations
- Debt market trends
- Case for investing in seniors housing
- Forgotten middle market
- Macroeconomic and capital market trends
- Policy outlook
- Property valuations for seniors housing and skilled nursing
- Thinking differently about housing for seniors/boomers
- Recovery timeline for seniors housing and skilled nursing
Sessions will occur on a convenient, non-concurrent schedule, so attendees needn’t miss a single opportunity to gain the practical, actionable insights that will help them drive business success in the years ahead. Check back frequently for detailed program schedule and speaker info!